Monday, October 22, 2012

Happy Birthday

Whose birthday you say?  I don't know!  But, if it's yours, let me be the first to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!  Today, I have another RMHC card to share with you and, it's a super simple birthday card.  Check it out!


A few strips of DSP (Summer Smooches), some punching, a sentiment, a cute little button and VOILA...a super simple birthday card.

And, just for fun, here's a version with the Candlelight Christmas DSP!


Remember, the DSP is part of the bundles on special this month and if you purchase one of the bundles you qualify to attend a special class on November 17 for only $5!  Check out all the details on the bundle on my Specials page and the class on my Events page!

Have an inspired day!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa, just wanted you to know that I really like how you made this card into a Christmas version! Love it! :)
    Janet :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!